Board of Supervisors
Easttown Township, a second-class township under Pennsylvania law, is governed by a five (5) member Board of Supervisors. The Supervisors, who are all elected at large, serve staggered terms of six (6) years. A Chair and Vice Chair are elected annually at the reorganization meeting in January.
Click to access the Board's Policies.
|Supervisors (Six-Year Term)||Contact||Term Expiration|
|Beth D'Antonio, Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org||December 31, 2023|
|Michael Wacey, Vice Chairemail@example.com||December 31, 2025|
|Betsy Fademfirstname.lastname@example.org||December 31, 2023|
|Alex Boscoemail@example.com||December 31, 2027|
|Erik Ungerfirstname.lastname@example.org||December 31, 2027|
Authorities, Boards and Commissions: 2022 Liaison Assignments
The Board of Supervisors has the authority to create advisory bodies from time to time to aid in the execution of its corporate powers and has determined the need to engage various skills and capabilities of the Township citizenry to advise it on the best approaches and practices in addressing current and future needs.
Supervisors are assigned as liaisons to the following Township Authorities, Boards, and Commissions:
- Easttown Citizen's Advisory Committee: Erik Unger (Michael Wacey, Alternate)
- Easttown Municipal Authority: Alex Bosco (Michael Wacey, Alternate)
- Environmental Advisory Council: Michael Wacey (Alex Bosco, Alternate)
- Historical Commission: Alex Bosco (Beth D'Antonio, Alternate)
- Library Board: Betsy Fadem (Beth D'Antonio, Alternate)
- Parks and Recreation Board: Beth D'Antonio (Erik Unger, Alternate)
- Planning Commission: Erik Unger (Betsy Fadem, Alternate)