For the 2022-2023 Yard Waste Collection Calendar, please click HERE.
Preparation of Yard Waste Materials for Collection
- Yard waste must be placed into manageable bundles and tied with string, or may be put in an open-end trash can, as long as limbs are not protruding above the can. Limbs that are loose on the ground will not be picked up.
- Limbs and branches must not exceed six (6) feet in length and four (4) inches in diameter.
- There is no limit to the number of bagged heaves/yard waste collected, except that no more than 300 lbs. of brush and/or bagged leaves/yard waste will be removed from any residence.
- Leaves/yard waste must be in biodegradable paper bags or open-end trash cans. leaves/yard watse in plastic bags will not be collected.
- All yard waste should be placed curbside by 6:00 AM on your collection day. Rear-yard customers must place their yard waste curbside for collection and should check the Easttown Township solid waste collection schedule to determine the service zone in which their residence lies.
Grass clippings are considered trash, not yard waste.