To register with the Township for the current year and complete your contractor registration application, please submit the following:
- Completed and signed Contractor Registration Form
- $75 Application Fee
- Copy of current Certificate of Insurance - showing general liability & worker's compensation, naming Easttown Township as certificate holder.
- Copy of a license card from another township or municipality
- ANY contractor (commercial or residential) who does not have a PA Home Improvement License MUST register directly with Easttown Township.
- Registration with Easttown Township expires annually on December 31st.
- If a contractor is exempt from holding worker's compensation insurance, a notarized affidavit must be submitted.
- As PA Home Improvement Licenses and Certificates of Insurance expire at different points throughout the year, copies of these documents are required with every new building permit application.