Easttown Township, PA


How do I dispose of my television?

Please visit the Household Hazardous Waste informational page:

Household Hazardous Waste Information

How do I view current Planning Commission applications?

Land Development and Subdivision applications that are being reviewed by the Planning Commission, can be viewed by following the link below:

Current Applications

How do I report a pothole?

Please fill out the form available at the link below:

Submit a Concern

How do I obtain a property file?

Please visit our Open Records page, by clicking the link below:

Open Records Information

How do I report a dead deer?

Please follow this link:

How to report a dead deer

How do I provide input regarding this website?

Easttown Township believes that transparency and effective communication is essential to good governance and encourages residents and stakeholders to provide input regarding ways to improve its methods. If you have any suggestions regarding the layout or information provided on this site, please let us know! Email us at easttown@easttown.org or call us at 610-687-3000. Thank you!